Barts Bank Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist
Respiratory and Older People’s Services Team – Barts Health Trust
Happy New Year – Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking a highly experienced Band 7 Occupational Therapist’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank.
- Undertake a high specialist team leader role alongside the clinical lead in Medical, Respiratory and Older People’s Services in planning, co-ordinating, delivering and evaluating the Occupational Therapy service provided on a day to day basis.
- To take a lead role in the advanced assessment and treatment of patients within the speciality who may have highly complex physical and cognitive needs.
- To be responsible for the supervision of junior team members within the Medical, Respiratory and Older People’s Services therapy team.
- To be responsible for the continuing professional development and overall performance of all occupational Therapy staff in Medical, Respiratory and Older People’s Services team.
- To play a major role in the continuous development of the Trust as a member of the Rehabilitation & Therapies Management team and as a potential member of a range of Trust quality/ process improvement project groups.
- To co-ordinate daily allocation of workloads within the team.
- To work with the Clinical Lead Therapist to develop the service to best meet changing health and social care agendas.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- At least 6 months NHS experience at this level, and relevant post graduate clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registration
- BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy degree or equivalent
- Fulfils KSF outline for Occupational Therapist (Band 7)
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.