Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Frequently Asked Questions
Barts Health NHS Trust - FAQ
Discover the wealth of information available on our FAQ page at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Staff Bank. This comprehensive resource is designed to provide clear and quick answers to your questions. Whether you're considering joining us, are a new member, or have been with us for a while, our FAQs are structured to address a variety of topics, ensuring you find the answers you need with ease.
Joining or Leaving the Bank
- How do I Join as a Substantive Employee?
- How do I join if I have left my Substantive role but want to stay on the Bank?
- How do I Join as an Agency Worker?
- What is the process if my Tax Code is incorrect?
- What should I do if I have been paid incorrectly?
- What should I do if I have not received my payslip?
- How do I request sick pay as a bank only candidate?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my Tax/ NI / Student loan deductions?
- How do update my bank account details?
Booking or Cancelling Shifts
- How do I book a shift?
- How do I cancel a shift?
- What should I do if my shift has not been finalised?
- How can I recommend a healthcare professional to join a bank?
- How long does the application process take?
- How will I be updated on the status of my application?
- Where can I find the current open vacancies?
- How will I know if one of my compliance documents is due to expire?
- What will this app do for me?
- How do I download this app?
- Does it cost?
- Is this the only way that I will see shifts now?
- What about if I use another app (eg Loop) – do I have to stop using that?
Need More Help?
For any extra support or detailed queries you may have, our team is always available to provide the help you need. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us by visiting our Contact Us page or by giving us a call at 020 7959 1119. We truly value your role in the Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Staff Bank and are committed to offering you support at every step.