University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Frequently Asked Questions
Barts Health NHS Trust - FAQ
Dive into the FAQ page at University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Staff Bank for direct and reliable answers to your questions. Tailored for everyone from new joiners to existing staff bank members or those considering joining, our FAQs are extensive and cover various topics, making it easier for you to find the specific information you need.
Joining or Leaving the Bank
- How do I Join as a Substantive Employee?
- How do I join if I have left my Substantive role but want to stay on the Bank?
- How do I Join as an Agency Worker?
- What is the process if my Tax Code is incorrect?
- What should I do if I have been paid incorrectly?
- What should I do if I have not received my payslip?
- How do I request sick pay as a bank only candidate?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my Tax/ NI / Student loan deductions?
- How do update my bank account details?
Booking or Cancelling Shifts
- How do I book a shift?
- How do I cancel a shift?
- What should I do if my shift has not been finalised?
- What should I do if I can't submit my timesheets?
- How can I recommend a healthcare professional to join a bank?
- How long does the application process take?
- How will I be updated on the status of my application?
- Where can I find the current open vacancies?
- How will I know if one of my compliance documents is due to expire?
- What will this app do for me?
- How do I download this app?
- Does it cost?
- Is this the only way that I will see shifts now?
- What about if I use another app (eg Loop) – do I have to stop using that?
Need More Help?
For any further assistance or inquiries you may have, our team is always available to help. Feel free to contact us for more detailed information or support. You can find how to reach us on our Contact us page or by calling us at 020 7959 1119.
We appreciate your involvement with the University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Staff Bank and are dedicated to providing you with the support you need throughout your experience with us.