Bank Partners ensures that all bank workers have the experience necessary to provide patients with the highest standards of compassionate and humane care. Our standards are set high, not only in terms of the quality of the healthcare professionals we provide our clients, but also for the way in which we conduct our business.
Bank Partner’s robust clinical governance system ensures the highest standards of clinical and medical care. Our commitment to effective clinical governance is what helps us maintain our market leading reputation. It also helps us provide a service dedicated to quality and learning, continual improvements and a reduction in errors and adverse events.
Bank Partners is a preferred supplier to the NHS under the national frameworks of Crown Commercial Services (CCS) and Workforce Management Services. We are proactive in maintaining this title and subject ourselves to a number of internal and external audits to ensure that our high standards are upheld.
Our compliance team conducts unannounced, rigorous audits every quarter to find any non-conformances in our processes. Detailed reports and action plans record the audits and any outstanding issues are quickly addressed and resolved.
Our compliance team has established strong relationships with the Disclosure and Barring Service and key compliance stakeholders within all frameworks.
In order to ensure our clients’ peace of mind, Bank Partners has:
- A dedicated ‘arm’s length’ professional team
- Trained case investigators and case managers
- A Clinical Director responsible for risk and adherence to regulations
- A health and safety board lead and a governance team who are IOSH qualified
- 83 policies and 160 standard operating procedures
- Monthly quality and safety meetings throughout the business
- Claims management
- An integrated approach to contract and tender reviews which leads into business process updates and compliance checks
- Incident and complaint management with trend analysis and lessons learned to inform quality improvements
- Integrated business continuity plans
- Revalidation that incorporates robust appraisal and support to nurses, AHPs and doctors
- Cyber Essentials Certification
- ISO270001 data security accreditation