Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust (HRCH) - Frequently Asked Questions
Barts Health NHS Trust - FAQ
Welcome to the FAQ page for Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust - Staff Bank. This page is dedicated to offering swift and straightforward responses to your questions. Our extensive FAQ area is crafted to help everyone, from new members to existing staff bank personnel, or those contemplating joining our team. Explore the various categories to discover the answers you're looking for.
Joining or Leaving the Bank
- How do I Join as an Agency Worker
- How do I join if I have left my Substantive role but want to stay on the Bank?
- What is the process if my Tax Code is incorrect?
- What should I do if I have been paid incorrectly?
- What should I do if I have not received my payslip?
- How do I request sick pay as a bank only candidate?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my Tax/ NI / Student loan deductions?
- How do update my bank account details?
- Who do I contact if I am not able to update my bank account details on ESR?
Booking or Cancelling Shifts
- How do I book a shift?
- How do I cancel a shift?
- What should I do if my shift has not been finalised?
- How can I recommend a healthcare professional to join a bank?
- How long does the application process take?
- How will I be updated on the status of my application?
- Where can I find the current open vacancies?
- How will I know if one of my compliance documents is due to expire?
Need More Help?
If your question still remains unanswered, our dedicated support team is here to help. For any further queries or concerns, please contact us through our Contact us page or by phoning our helpline at 020 7959 1119.
We value your participation in the Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust Staff Bank and are dedicated to providing support every step of the way.