North Middlesex University Hospital - Frequently Asked Questions
Barts Health NHS Trust - FAQ
Check out the FAQ page at North Middlesex University Hospital - Staff Bank for reliable and concise answers to your questions. This resource is perfect for everyone, from newcomers to existing staff bank members, or those pondering joining our ranks. Our FAQs are extensive, covering a multitude of subjects to help you effortlessly find the information you're looking for.
Joining or Leaving the Bank
- How do I Join as a Substantive Employee?
- How do I join if I have left my Substantive role but want to stay on the Bank?
- How do I Join as an Agency Worker?
- What is the process if my Tax Code is incorrect?
- What should I do if I have been paid incorrectly?
- What should I do if I have not received my payslip?
- How do I request sick pay as a bank only candidate?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my Tax/ NI / Student loan deductions?
- How do update my bank account details?
- Who do I contact if I am not able to update my bank account details on ESR?
Booking or Cancelling Shifts
- How do I book a shift?
- How do I cancel a shift?
- What should I do if my shift has not been finalised?
- How can I recommend a healthcare professional to join a bank?
- How long does the application process take?
- How will I be updated on the status of my application?
- Where can I find the current open vacancies?
- How will I know if one of my compliance documents is due to expire?
- What will this app do for me?
- How do I download this app?
- Does it cost?
- Is this the only way that I will see shifts now?
- What about if I use another app (eg Loop) – do I have to stop using that?
Need More Help?
Our team is committed to addressing any questions or concerns you may have. For additional assistance or information, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can find our contact details on the Contact us page or reach us by phone at 020 7959 1119.
We appreciate your contribution to the North Middlesex University Hospital Staff Bank and are here to help you navigate your journey with us.