Whittington Health NHS Trust - Frequently Asked Questions
Barts Health NHS Trust - FAQ
Check out our informative FAQ page at Whittington Health NHS Trust - Staff Bank, where we provide clear and dependable answers to all your queries. Ideal for new recruits, existing staff bank members, or those considering joining us, our FAQs thoroughly address a variety of topics, helping you quickly locate the information you require.
Joining or Leaving the Bank
- How do I Join as a Substantive Employee?
- How do I join if I have left my Substantive role but want to stay on the Bank?
- How do I Join as an Agency Worker?
- What is the process if my Tax Code is incorrect?
- What should I do if I have been paid incorrectly?
- What should I do if I have not received my payslip?
- How do I request sick pay as a bank only candidate?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my Tax/ NI / Student loan deductions?
- How do I update my bank account details?
Booking or Cancelling Shifts
- How do I book a shift?
- How do I cancel a shift?
- How can I recommend a healthcare professional to join a bank?
- How long does the application process take?
- How will I be updated on the status of my application?
- Where can I find the current open vacancies?
- How will I know if one of my compliance documents is due to expire?
- What will this app do for me?
- How do I download this app?
- Does it cost?
- Is this the only way that I will see shifts now?
- What about if I use another app (eg Loop) – do I have to stop using that?
Need More Help?
For any further assistance or inquiries you may have, our team is always available to help. Feel free to contact us for more detailed information or support. You can find how to reach us on our Contact us page or by calling us at 020 7959 1119.
We appreciate your involvement with the Whittington Health NHS Trust Staff Bank and are dedicated to providing you with the support you need throughout your experience with us.