Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT) - Frequently Asked Questions
Barts Health NHS Trust - FAQ
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page of Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Staff Bank. Here, we aim to provide you with quick and easy answers to all your queries. Whether you're a new joiner, a current staff bank member, or considering a role with us, our comprehensive FAQ section is designed to assist you. Navigate through the categories to find the information you need.
Joining or Leaving the Bank
- How do I Join as a Substantive Employee?
- How do I join if I have left my Substantive role but want to stay on the Bank?
- How do I Join as an Agency Worker?
- What is the process if my Tax Code is incorrect?
- What should I do if I have been paid incorrectly?
- What should I do if I have not received my payslip?
- How do I request sick pay as a bank only candidate?
- Who should I contact if I have questions about my Tax/ NI / Student loan deductions?
- How do update my bank account details?
- Who do I contact if I am not able to update my bank account details on ESR?
Booking or Cancelling Shifts
- How do I book a shift?
- How do I cancel a shift?
- What should I do if my shift has not been finalised?
- How can I recommend a healthcare professional to join a bank?
- How long does the application process take?
- How will I be updated on the status of my application?
- Where can I find the current open vacancies?
- How will I know if one of my compliance documents is due to expire?
Need More Help?
For any inquiries that remain unresolved, our team is here to provide the assistance you need. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any additional information or support. You can reach us through our Contact us page or by phoning 020 7959 1119.
Thank you for being an integral part of the Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust Staff Bank. We are committed to assisting you throughout your journey with us.