BHR University Hospitals NHS Trust – Radiographer – Band 6
The staff bank at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University hospitals, one of London’s most celebrated teaching Trusts, are seeking a highly qualified Radiographer to work as a part of their exceptional Radiology department across their hospitals.
BHRUT delivers outstanding healthcare for a population of more than 750,000 people across their most diverse London Boroughs and Southwest Essex and provides state-of-the-art facilities and equipment to allow for their expert team of Radiographer’s to diagnose effectively.
The successful candidate will work as a specialist diagnostic practitioner in radiology and be responsible for a variable caseload of patients. This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Radiographer to work with patients who present a full range of complex conditions and be responsible for carrying out the appropriate diagnostic procedures to support the diagnosis of complex conditions. The post holder will supervise, support, and assist junior radiographers in service delivery and personal development, and be able to gain invaluable experience from working alongside BHR’s exceptional multidisciplinary clinical team.
The shift patterns for this role will be long day shifts from 08:00AM-20:00PM.
- HCPC Qualified or qualification in diagnostic radiography
- CT experience – to undertake routine CT examinations.
- Strong initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to junior staff.
- SOR accredited cannulation
- An honest individual with integrity, and a caring approach to patients
- Excellent administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
Our Bank Staff Radiographers are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages as a thank you for their dedication and commitment:
- Priority to choose own shifts over all agency workers.
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work on rotation across various sites to gain more diverse experience.
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by attaching your CV, and one of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.