Occupational Therapist - Band 7
Are you in search for opportunities in the healthcare sector? One of the most respected and recognised Trust in London, University Collage of London are currently looking for a
UCLH offers you the chance to progress your knowledge and skills by working along side some of the field’s brightest minds. Alongside this UCLH offer acute and specialised treatment, to the local community and through the United Kingdom and overseas. At UCLH we aim to deliver top of the line care, excellent education, and world-class research. We provide first-class acute and specialist services across eight sites:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Band 7 qualified occupational therapist seeking a challenging role to work across multiple specialties and aid the rehabilitation and recovery of patients presenting some of the most complex conditions. This role will allow a successful candidate to further their expertise by learning from UCLH exceptional therapy specialists and optimise their clinical and mentoring skills.
To Provide the highest level of assessments and interventions in occupational therapy that is clinically effective, person-centred, and evidence-based for patients with severe/multiple learning challenges as well as physical impairments or complicated physical health requirements. The Post Holder will also be expected to help guide and supervise junior staff, while also assisting in the management, development, and research of occupational therapy services, including service reviews. The Post holder will be expected to assess and review patients, plans, implements and revgiew, patient centred care
Our Bank Therapists are invaluable to us, so we provide the following advantages as a thank you for their dedication and commitment:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to book and monitor shifts using online timesheet
- Weekly salary
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Competitive salary
- HCPC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in the last 3 years
- Strong initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to junior staff
- A specialist, experienced, autonomous practitioner, to be professionally and legally accountable for all aspects of own work
- A robust ability to assess patients with complex physical, cognitive, psychological, mental health conditions and identify their rehabilitation and care requirements
- An honest individual with integrity, and excellent administrative, verbal, and written communication
Apply now by for this exciting role by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.