University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) where outstanding care and clinical excellence come together every day.
Are you doing your placement at UCLH and either at LSBU, Kings or City university? If so, why not join UCLH as a Nursing Assistant?
We have an exciting opportunity where we are holding an open day for student nurses that attend either of the above universities and are doing their placements at UCLH Hospital.
If you meet the criteria and would like to attend on the 8th March 2018 at our Grays Inn Road office please ensure you call our recruitment line on 02079593550 option 2 and book in to one of our spaces.
We have limited amount of space so please book early to avoid disappointment, we will send you an application pack, tell you everything that is required for you to join and look forward to seeing you.
This means you would be able to work shifts at UCLH as a Bank Healthcare Assistant.
Our Bank Nursing Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (short, medium or long term shifts)
- Join our Pool of Nursing Assistants who are guaranteed shifts working at UCLH or the National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay “No more paper timesheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support and introduce you to various departments within UCLH
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
In return, we are looking for Nursing Assistants that can offer us:-
- A passion for delivering excellent patient care
- Are able to commit to working regular Long Day shifts
- A willingness to learn new skills as we can offer training in some departments
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to working well within a patient focused team.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 02079593550 option 2.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.