We are seeking experienced Registered Midwives to join the UCLH Staff Bank, based in London at the Univeristy College London Hospital.
This exciting position involves working on the labor ward. The role predominantly involves day/night work however you are able to choose what shift work you'd like to do (Yes, you read it correctly! You can even book yourself into the shifts you'd like by using our online portal).
Joining the Staff Bank as a midwife would mean you become part of the women's services family at the hospital.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Midwife
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.