Mental Health Nurse – Band 5 – University College London Hospital (UCLH)
University College London Hospitals are on the lookout for a qualified mental health nurse to join their highly skilled mental health department.
UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are committed to delivering top-quality patient care, providing excellent education to their staff, and undertaking world-class research. Their Mental Health Liaison team provides the highest quality care and support for their patients, offering a 24-hour assessment, consultation, and advice service. The Trust’s dedicated mental health team are on hand to care for patients admitted to A&E with mental health problems and concerns and as well as those on the wards at University College Hospital.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced mental health nurse to advance their skillets by joining a devoted team of specialists. UCLH mental healthcare team have an incredibly caring approach to all their patients, and they take pride in their expert ability to sensitively conduct assessments and arrange appropriate aftercare as a means to promote recovery.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years, and experience working within mental healthcare
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a very caring patient-centred approach
Our Staff Bank Mental Health Nurses are invaluable to us, so to reward their commitment and devotion, we offer the following advantages:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Flexible hours
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.