King College Staff Bank are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses for temporary working.
If you are a qualified Band 5, Band 6 Nurse who would like to work shifts at Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill then please apply directly to this advert attaching an up to date CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Nurse
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.