Queens Square are looking for experienced Neurology Nurses to join the Bank.
At UCLH, our nurses, midwives and nursing assistants are exemplars of our values. They deliver the highest standards through knowledge, caring, empathy, skill and expertise. Working together to be the best, nationally and internationally, our staff are central to delivering our vision of top-quality patient care, excellent education and world class research.
We are currently looking to appoint experienced Band 5 Nurses with Neurology experience to our Staff Bank. With excellent communication skills and a passion for delivering excellent patient care, you will form part of a team that thrives on ensuring the very best possible outcomes for patients in their care. Your experience, skills and training will stand you in good stead for this role and in return for your skills and expertise we can offer you the opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly multidisciplinary team who work closely with clinical and managerial colleagues to achieve and maintain a high quality clinical service.
What we are looking for:
- Registered NMC
- Proven experience working in an NHS ward in Neurology for a minimum of 6 months
- Excellent communication skills
- Written & verbal skills
Some of the benefits available when joining the Bank are:
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining valuable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you are working as quickly as possible
- A bookings team dedicated to UCLH to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role, please complete the application box below and ensure you attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.