University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH) where outstanding care and clinical excellence come together every day.
New Rates Available -UCLH are looking for experienced Theatre Healthcare Assistant to join one of the largest and most successful Foundation Trusts in the UK.
Please note, this role does not include ward work.
Why join UCLH?
Our Bank Theatre Support Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- The opportunity to work across all UCLH departments gaining invaluable skills
- Access to “Lines of Work” (short, medium or long term shifts)
- Self service electronic timesheet submission, with weekly pay “No more paper timesheets”
- A designated onsite co-ordinator to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
In return, we are looking for Nursing Assistants that can offer us:-
- A passion for delivering excellent patient care and a minimum of 6 months recent experience in the NHS within a Theatre setting
- Are able to commit to working 08:00-19:30
- A willingness to learn new skills as we can offer training in some departments
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Commitment to working well within a patient focused team.
- A minimum of 6 Months in the NHS theatres within the last 12 months
If you fit the above criteria, please apply today and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.