UCH at Westmoreland – Theatre Practitioner Band 6 Anaesthetics & ODP
Bank partners are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Band 6 Anaesthetics and ODP's to join the Operating Department at UCLH at Westmoreland Street. The hospital is located in one of the most attractive areas of the West End, close to Oxford Street, and the popular area of Marylebone.
As a Bank Anaesthetics Practitioner/ ODP , you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
We can offer you regular lines of work within the department and in return we can offer experience and training in Urology, Thoracics, and Robotic surgery, with the support of a dedicated Senior Clinical Practice Facilitator.
The following services are based at the University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street:
- Thoracic Surgery
- Inpatient Stone Team Services
- Robotic Surgery inpatients
- Andrology inpatients
- Male reconstructive inpatient surgery
- Adolescent urology inpatients
- Urological Cancer patients
- Functional restorative and female urology inpatients
- All urology outpatients clinics
If you would be interested in a tour of the Theatres department including a discussion with the service manager or the senior theatre team please let us know.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
Registered Nurse/ODP, with NMC Registration or HCPC
Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
Proven experience working in a Theatre setting
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to “Lines of Work” (guaranteed short, medium or long term shifts)
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within University College London Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
- Supporting our Nurses through Revalidation
To apply for this role please apply and attach a CV. If you have any queries then please do not hesitate to contact the bank recruitment team on 0207 959 3550 (option 2)
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.