The Whittington Hospital are seeking to recruit experienced Registered Theatre Nurses to join the staff bank.
If you are an Anaesthetics, Scrub or Recovery Nurse looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Whittington Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
The Whittington Hospital has a reputation as one of the safest hospitals in England and won the CHKS Patient Safety Award 2013.
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong initiative and commitment, with a ‘can do’ attitude to work
- A patient-centred approach to work
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Opportunities to work across sites, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly paying system
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills Training
How do I apply?
Please apply directly to this advertisement by attaching your CV and a member of the recruitment team will be in contact with you.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.