Whittington NHS Trust, with their outstanding reputation in safe, personal, coordinated care for their local community, is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced paediatric nurse to join their committed team in a flexible and rewarding role.
Known for being one of the safest hospitals in England, Whittington Health provides expert care for more than 500,000 local people and is valued by its local community. The Whittington Hospital paediatric department provides exceptional paediatric services for children; including a paediatric emergency department; paediatric ambulatory and day care unit; general and specialist outpatient clinics; in-patient care; a high dependency unit; and children’s community nursing care. The hospital’s impressive multidisciplinary paediatric team provide a consultant–led service and work closely with paediatric sub-specialists from teaching hospitals throughout London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced paediatric nurse to diversify their skills across the many specialties Whittington has to offer. This is a superb chance for anybody looking to advance their skills within paediatric care to progress their career by working alongside some of the most qualified paediatric clinicians in the country.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years, and experience as a Paediatric Nurse
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
We are so grateful to our invaluable Bank Staff Nurses, so offer these great advantages in exchange for their hard-work and commitment:
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to self-book shifts with online timesheet
- Weekly salary
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- We operate with an open-door policy
- Competitive salary
Apply now by for this exciting role by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.