Community Nurse – Band 5 – Whittington NHS Trust
Whittington NHS Trust, with their outstanding reputation in safe, personal, coordinated care for their local community, is seeking an enthusiastic and qualified Community Nurse to be responsible for the delivery of the Healthy Child Programme (HCP) to local families.
Known for being one of the safest hospitals in England, Whittington Health provides expert care for more than 500,000 local people and is valued by its local community. Alongside the main Whittington Hospital, they have 30 community locations in the north London boroughs of Islington and Haringey. A fantastic team of more than 4,400 specialist staff have an impressive outreach to community members across the boroughs of Barnet, Enfield and Camden, and maintain a professional and highly personable approach to all their patients
This is a fantastic chance for a registered nurse to undertake an incredibly rewarding role working directly within the local community, providing individualised healthcare and support to a caseload of families. They will be able to optimise their experience by working across the community as an autonomous practitioner, and will collaborate with allocated GP Practices in the area to support healthy outcomes for children and their families.
If you are looking for the opportunity to genuinely have a profound impact on the lifelong wellbeing of the local community, and are someone who favours an extremely personable and caring patient-approach, then this is the perfect role for you!
- NMC Registered
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Health Visiting Qualification/Experience in Community Nursing
- Robust clinical knowledge & a knowledge of the Healthy Child Programme (HCP)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An incredibly caring, empathic approach to all patients
- A proactive and professional work ethic & excellent organisational skills
We are so grateful for the hard-work and devotion of our Staff Bank Community Nurses, so as a thank you we offer the following benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Ability to self-book shifts with a weekly pay system
- Opportunity to work with multiple cases across the community to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- An open-door policy
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this superb opportunity by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.