Mental Health Nurse – Band 5 – Whittington Health NHS Trust
Whittington NHS Trust, which have an outstanding reputation in safe, personal, coordinated care for their local community, are seeking a qualified mental health nurse to join their committed team in a flexible and rewarding role.
Known for being one of the safest hospitals in England, Whittington Health provides expert care for more than 500,000 local people and are greatly valued by their local community. Alongside the main Whittington Hospital, they have 30 community locations in the north London boroughs of Islington and Haringey including Simmons House Adolescent Unit, an in-patient psychiatric unit designed to help care for young people’s mental health. Whittington offer a range of specialised mental health services, including their Islington Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) and their Parent Infant Psychology Service (PIPS).
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified mental health nurse to work across Whittington’s range of mental health services, broaden their knowledge and experience, and work alongside expert mental health professionals.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years, and experience working within mental healthcare
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Staff Bank Mental Health Nurses are invaluable to us, so to reward their commitment and devotion, we offer the following advantages:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Flexible hours
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this superb opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.