Whittington Health Trust are looking for Bank Dental Nurse's to join their team within the Community Dental Service. In addition to clinical duties the post holder will have administrative and reception duties within the service, that contribute to maintaining our high level of service provision for our patients.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing surgery's for all dental procedures and ensuring hygienic working environment
- Assist in clinicians in the provision of all dental treatment, clinically and on visits to patients homes, residential care centers and hospitals,
- Preparation, Care, Maintenance and sterilization of dental instruments and equipment, implementing the infection-control policy
- Assist clinicians with preparation, monitoring and patent care during IV's & IS sedation and during general anesthesia as required
- To be responsible for the developing of dental radiographers and maintaining the dental e-ray processor
- NEBDN / appropriate professional qualification
- GDC registration
If you would like to apply please upload your CV today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.