Band 7 Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) / Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
The Whittington Health Trust is currently looking for a ENP/ECP Nurse Practitioner for the Emergency Department and Urgent Care area. Whittington have an excellent reputation for being innovative, responsive and flexible to the changing clinical needs of the local population. We are treating more patients than ever before and are dedicated to improving services to deliver the best for our patients.
The ENP/ECP will work collaboratively with the whole of the multidisciplinary team and will complement the role of practice staff in providing unscheduled care in the Emergency Department, Urgent Care Centre and Ambulatory Emergency Care (AEC).
You will be working without reference to a doctor, and will provide expert and specialist advice to patients and the multidisciplinary team. You will be responsible to ensuring that patients receive high quality clinical care including formulating a working medical diagnosis for patients presenting with undifferentiated urgent or emergency health care problems, Ordering and interpreting diagnostics tests and make referrals and or discharge and Administering medication within Patient Group Directions or if qualified and appropriate, via Independent Prescribing.
You will be a resource of clinical knowledge and expertise to nurses and doctors alike. Providing specialist knowledge and advice within the UCC to maximise patient and professional use of community healthcare options and reduce dependence on the UCC.
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of £35p/h Day rate and an unsociable rate of £45p/h.
- Good Support from a central Clinical lead
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
Skills you will need:
- Current valid NMC Registration
- 2 years NHS experience in a similar role with recent completion of ENP training
- Mentorship / Teaching in Clinical Practice (ENB 998) or equivalent
- Minor Injuries & Minor illness qualification
- Advanced wound care
If you think this role is for you please submit your CV and a member of the Bank Partners recruitment team will be in touch.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.