Whittington Health Trust are looking for School Nurse’s to join their team in Haringey. The SN will be responsible for the delivery of universal health services to designated areas and/or schools.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Mange a caseload of designated schools or area as the named health professional, with responsibility for the planning and delivery of the public health initiatives to the caseload
- Responsible for identifying need within a school or community
- Promotion of good health and prevention of ill health in the school
- Implementation and evaluation of individualised programmes of care
- Support the implementation of the service
- Principal point of contact for allocated schools in an area
- Work with the public health, local statutory, private and voluntary providers
- Valid NMC Registration
- School Nursing Professional Qualification
- 6 months recent experience in a similar role
If you have the skills for the role please do upload your CV and apply today.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.