Whittington Health Trust are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Band 6 Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioners or ODP's to join the Operating Department at Whittington Health Trust.
As a Bank Anaesthetics Practitioner/ ODP , you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
Main Duties will include but are not limited to:
- The post holder will be assisting in the routine daily planning and organisation of the theatres/allocated anaesthetic area, for clinical procedures and practice and participate in the department’s administration as required.
- The post holder will be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development of programmes of care and their implementation and evaluation.
- The post holder will be a qualified nurse with the post-registration nurse anaesthetic qualification /ODP (Operating Department Practitioner) and registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council/HCPC (Health and Care Professions) with an up to date PIN and registration number.
- The post holder is expected to line manage staff and take control and deputise in the absence of the line manager.
We offer a range of services such as pre-operative assessment, Anaesthesia for inpatient and day surgery, Obstetric anaesthesia and analgesia, acute and chronic pain services and critical care.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please apply and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.