Bank partners are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Band 6 Anaesthetics and ODP's to join the Operating Department at Whittington Health Trust. We are ranked as ‘Outstanding’ for caring by the Care Quality Commission. If you are looking for flexible work that can fit around your other commitments this could be just what you are looking for!
As a Bank Anaesthetics Practitioner/ ODP , you are invaluable to us. You will be able to demonstrate a desire to work as part of a team, to develop skills in new and innovative procedures, and be competent in basic IT applications.
We offer a range of services such as pre-operative assessment, Anaesthesia for inpatient and day surgery, Obstetric anaesthesia and analgesia, acute and chronic pain services and critical care.
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Core skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please apply and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.