Whittington Health Trust are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses with experience working in a Mental Health environment to join the Staff Bank. Working bank shifts is a brilliant opportunity for anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to regain a great work/life balance with shifts that work for you. You will also have access to Bank-only benefits whilst still being a key part of the team at the Trust.
Our Bank Mental Health Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Priority of shifts over agency workers, accommodating your availability
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- An on-site team who will take care of any questions you have
- Core skills training
Required skills and experience:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- RMN
- Proven experience working within a Mental Health ward/hospital within the last 3 years
- NMC registration
- 6 Months NHS experience within the last 3 years
If this matches your skills and experience level, we'd love to have you on the bank! Please apply below and attach a CV to help us process your application quickly - you could be working bank shifts in no time!
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.