Whittington Health Trust are seeking Paediatric Nurses to join the Whittington Bank.
The Whittington hospital provides a comprehensive paediatric service for Children and young people from birth to 17 years.
Working within this very rewarding environment will enhance your own professional skills and development. As well as working in first-class facilities, you’ll benefit from the support of a visible management team and a dedicated team of Clinical Practice Facilitators.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Registered Paediatric Nurse or Registered Adult Nurse with proven Paediatric experience.
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience working in the NHS
- NMC registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Core Skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.