This is a really exciting time to join Whittington Health Trust’s Bank Team. The Whittington Paediatric department is going to be come the hub for the NCL STP for Paediatric Acute with patients being diverted here for treatment.
We are looking for Band 6 Children’s staff nursing to join our team and maintain the high standards of nursing care for all patients and families. Main Duties will include:
- Manage the care of a group of children under the management of a more senior nurse.
- Ensure the safe custody and administration of drugs according to the Whittington Hospital Policy and NMC guidelines.
- Following a defined period of preceptorship undertake management responsibility under the supervision of a senior nurse.
- Be a committed member of the Paediatric Unit and be willing to rotate the different Paediatric Units (ie PACU, NICU & Ifor ) as necessary.
- Follow all Trust Policies and Clinical procedures at all times.
- NMC Registration
- 6 Months experience in a similar role
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Core Skills training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.