Whittington Health Trust are seeking experienced ITU Nurses to join the Bank.
Critical care encompasses both intensive care and high dependency levels of support.
Our critical care until has recently been relocated to a new purpose-built premises. This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your skills and experience working alongside a multi-disciplinary team in state of the art facilities.
What we look for in our bank nurses:
- Registered Nurse, with NMC Registration
- Must have a minimum of 6 months post registration experience within an acute healthcare setting/NHS
- Proven experience working in a Critical Care/ITU
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Bank Nurses are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free annual Core Skills Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below and attach your CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.