We have opportunities for experience Biomedical Scientists to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Denmark Hill Hospital.
If you are a qualified Biomedical Scientist we have an array of opportunities to work in all specialities and at all levels.
Whether you are seeking for regular lines of work, or for a more flexible work pattern, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been desiring.
The successful candidate must hold a HCPC Registration, have outstanding communication skills in all areas and have at least 6 months UK based experience
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated AHP bookings team
If you would like to apply for this role, then please do so by uploading a recent CV directly to this advert.
If you have any more further queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012 option 2 and 3 for AHP.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.