University College London Hospital are currently looking for Band 2 Pharmacy Assistants to join the Staff bank, you must be available full time, Monday- Friday between 9-5pm.
Your role will be to assist the department in various duties such as dispensary, outpatient reception, stock management and ward rounds.
- Pharmacy experience in a hospital/community environment
- Be working towards or hold a NVQ L2 in pharmacy services or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 Months NHS experience working as a Pharmacy Assistant Required
- Be able to use own initiative and follow all departmental standard operating procedures at all times
Working for UCLH Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across the trust in different departments gaining invaluable experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you are interested in this role, please ensure you apply for the role and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.