Barts Health NHS Trust - Band 5 – Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Barts Health NHS Trust are looking for an experienced registered mental health nurse to join their dynamic team within one of their world-class hospitals in London.
Barts Trust offers a range of specialist services and state-of-the-art facilities across its five London hospitals, providing quality healthcare to over 2.5 million people. Barts is one of the largest NHS trusts in England, overseeing St Bartholomew’s Hospital, Newham Hospital, Mile End Hospital, Whipps Cross Hospital, and The Royal London Hospital; all of which provide a range of exceptional mental health support services and occupational therapies to their patients.
This is a fantastic chance for a qualified mental health nurse to undertake a challenging role within one of London’s leading centres for healthcare and gain invaluable skills by working across multiple sites and specialties. The successful candidate will join a highly qualified team responsible for providing support and medical care to patients with a range of mental health issues across East London communities.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years, and experience working within mental healthcare department
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a very caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff nurses are invaluable to us, so as a thank you for their commitment and devotion, we offer them the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this superb opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.