North Middlesex NHS Hospital – Band 5 - General Nurse Staff
North Middlesex University Hospital, one of London’s busiest acute hospitals, is seeking a driven and experienced general nurse to join their committed and fast-paced clinical team.
Despite seeing on average 2,000 patients a day, over 500 in their busy A&E department alone, North Middlesex prides themselves on their ability to consistently provide world-class standards of healthcare and a caring approach to every one of their patients. After being fully modernised with a £200 million investment, North Middlesex Hospital have state-of-the-art facilities including a world class service for sickle cell and thalassaemia patients, with their other specialist services including HIV, cardiology, blood disorders, diabetes, and fertility.
This is a superb opportunity for a nurse to really diversify their clinical experience across these specialities, whilst also challenging themselves to reach their upmost potential within this busy and fast-paced clinical environment. This role is ideal for a candidate with robust clinical knowledge who thrives in a busy, hands-on environment, and who is seeking to learn from some of the UK’s leading specialist healthcare professionals.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
As a thank you to all our invaluable Bank Staff Nurses, we are happy to offer the following advantages:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple specialties to gain invaluable experience in various specialities
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by attaching you CV, and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.