Do you want to work with the leading provider of independent healthcare in the UK?
Do you have experience with vulnerable adults that need support with their wellbeing?
Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
Bank Partners is honoured to be partnering with the Priory, who is seeking a Healthcare Assistant/HCA to join their seasoned team at Priory Hospital Hayes Grove. The hospital has a GOOD overall CQC rating. The hospital, which is situated in a tiny village, provides a relaxing environment with its spacious, serene grounds and a restaurant serving high-quality, customised cuisine.
The perfect healthcare assistant will have a strong desire to assist patients all day long. You'll be able to help patients administer their medications and accurately record patient observations for the senior nurses. You must communicate with patients in a warm and kind way because healthcare aides are essential to a patient's road to recovery.
Priory recognises its employees' dedication to the task by providing generous benefits.
- Free onsite parking
- Significantly subsidised lunches
- Shifts available in advance
- RRIT training supplied
- Free onsite parking
- A small and welcoming crew
- Dedicated reservations staff
- Onsite gym
Your everyday responsibilities will entail
- Supervising nurse observations and aiding with patient care·
- Being patient-centered and concerned about their well-being
- Assisting patients during mealtimes, daily activities, and support groups
- Support with patients’ daily notes and discharge notes
What qualifies you to be good fit
- Health care assistant experience is desired but not essential
- Mental health experience preferred
- Great communication skills
- Compassionate, understanding, and supportive to our patients needs
- Experience working within a mental health setting desirable but not essential as an induction will be provided
Successful candidates will be required to attend one day of RT training at Priory Hospital North London.
This will be followed by an induction and a supernumerary shift at Priory Hospital Hayes Grove.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.