Barts Bank- Specialist Clinical Physiologist Band 6
Looking for a job with great prospects and a friendly team - come and join us!
We are seeking experienced Specialist Clinical Physiologist’s to join the Barts Health Staff Bank to work at Barts Trusts. You will be working in Children’s Lung Function and Sleep Service.
To become a successful member of our bank, you will have the opportunity to learn and work in a diverse and stimulating environment and enjoy the support of hard working teams, who put patients at the heart of all we do.
In return for your hard work, the benefits of becoming a successful member of the bank team are:
- Competitive pay rates
- Annual leave accruals
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Weekly payroll services
- Shift flexibility
- FREE training in the core skill areas (including Health & Safety, Child Protection Level 2, SOVA, Manual Handling and Basic Life Support)
- A dedicated and professional Recruitment, Compliance and Bookings team to support you.
Required for role:
- Proven experience as a Respiratory Physiologist by competency to accurately perform and report on respiratory function and cardiorespiratory sleep studies.
- Knowledge of respiratory diseases and their effects on respiratory function.
- Knowledge of specialised respiratory investigations.
- Knowledge of investigations and interventions to treat these conditions.
- BSc Healthcare Science (Respiratory and Sleep Physiology) /
- BSc Clinical Physiology (Respiratory) /
- Or equivalent BSc with work experience.
Please apply directly to this advertisement, with full and correct contact details. A member of the Recruitment Team will contact you shortly to discuss the role in more detail and to guide you through registration.
You will need at least 6 months recent NHS employment experience to be considered for registration and an up to date CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.