Theatres Scrub Nurse
Kings College Staff Bank are seeking Scrub Nurses to join the Bank based at Denmark Hill.
Are you looking for regular lines of work, a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Qualified Scrub Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- NMC Registration
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to one of our Recruiters please call 0333 577 3012, selecting option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.