KINGSTON HOSPITAL NHS TRUST – Band 5 – Temporary - Operating Department Practitioner Theatres/Anaesthetics
Kingston Hospital NHS Trust is on the look out for a Theatre Practitioner to join their expert clinical care team on a temporary basis, with their Royal Eye Unit Ophthalmology Theatres department.
The aim of the Specialist service Division is to deliver high quality care to all patients. The Royal Eye Unit, is a purpose-built facility with cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment technology. It provides extensive outpatient services at Kingston Hospital Trust. The unit also offers eye surgery, such as cataract surgery and laser treatments.
This is an excellent chance for a Band 5 Anaesthetic Practitioner to join a highly skilled team. The selected applicant will be responsible for the safe delivery of care to patients and will perform the necessary nursing care and patient management, backed up by evidence-based practice, with the goal of providing high-quality nursing care.
- NMC Qualified
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years and experience working within operating theatres.
- Evidence of experience in all areas of anaesthetic practice and an interest in Ophthalmology.
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and an ability to stay calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Good initiative and commitment to mentoring talent, acting as a role model and resource to staff
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a proactive, patient-centered approach to work
We are so grateful for the commitment and focus of our Bank Staff Theatre Practitioners, so in return we offer the following advantages:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Guaranteed line of work
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to gain valuable NHS experience in areas of ophthalmology,
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic career-progressing opportunity by attaching your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.