Registered Mental Health Nurse
King Staff Bank are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses for bank/temporary work in East London and the surrounding area. Join one of London's largest and busiest teaching hospitals as a valued member of the team and work shifts that suit you, with fuss-free online timesheets, weekly pay and access to lines of work.
To make sure that our bank workers are fully supported, we have a dedicated recruitment and compliance team to make sure you can start work as soon as possible, a helpful bookings desk and an on-site team who know the trust inside out, as well as support online and over the phone whenever you need us.
Now featuring an exclusive bonus: Between Monday 2nd September 2019 and Sunday 24th November 2019, any RMN that works 10 day shifts on the bank will be entitled to claim and additional £200 love2shop voucher on top of their usual rate of pay
Required skills and experience:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse including NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 12+ months post qualification experience
Our bank staff are invaluable to us and in return for your commitment we can offer the following benefits:
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training as well as access to all courses on our Bank Partners Training Academy
- Revalidation support
- Priority over agency workers to booking shifts
- Recruitment and Compliance Team based at Denmark Hill and PRUH
- Electronically submitted timesheets a weekly pay
- Line of work opportunities available, long and short term, including guaranteed ad hoc shifts
Please - apply below with a current CV for fast-track registration – or if you’re applying via mobile and don’t have a CV to hand, please complete the application form and one of the team will contact you to ask for this.
Please note the required skills and experience above are mandatory to join King’s Staff Bank. Any applications which do not meet these criteria will be discarded upon application.
Should you have any questions relating to registering with the Kings Staff bank, then please call 0333 577 3012, option 1 for Nursing.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.