Barts Health NHS Trust are looking for an experienced and committed mental health nurse to join their dynamic team within their world-class Royal London Hospital.
Barts Trust offers a range of specialist services and state-of-the-art facilities across its five London hospitals, providing quality healthcare to over 2.5 million people. The Royal London Hospital is one of the UK’s leading and internationally renowned teaching hospitals and offers a full range of mental healthcare specialist services, including the UK’s first A&E mental health department, to provide a dedicated space and specialist care for patients struggling with their mental health.
This is a fantastic chance for a qualified mental health nurse to undertake a challenging role within one of London’s leading centres for healthcare and gain invaluable skills by working across the multiple mental health services that the hospital has to offer. The successful candidate will join a highly qualified team responsible for providing support and medical care to patients with a range of complex mental health issues across East London communities.
Our Bank Staff Nurses are invaluable to us, so as a thank you for their commitment and devotion, we offer them the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites to gain invaluable experience
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years, and experience working within mental healthcare department
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and a proactive approach to work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a very caring patient-centred approach
Apply now for this superb opportunity by attaching your CV and a member of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.