King’s Staff Bank have flexible and exciting opportunities for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses at Denmark Hill. Once registered you will have the option of flexible working across various departments and should you choose to have the option to work at our other King’s sites.
Required Experience and Skills;
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience in
- Registered Nurse (Band 5, 6+)
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
Becoming a member of our Staff Bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Revalidation support
- Electronic timesheet submission
- Weekly pay
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Access to lines of work, short and long term
- Priority of Bank shifts over agency workers
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
Please make sure you attach an up to date CV when applying directly to this advert. A member of our nursing recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in further detail on 0333 577 3012 option 1 then option 1.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.