Registered Mental Health Nurse vacancies for Kings College Hospital based in Denmark Hill.
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse, looking for a more flexible work pattern or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Kings College Staff Bank may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- 12+ months post qualification experience
- NMC Registration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
By working on the Kings Staff bank we can offer the following benefits;
- Line of work opportunities available, long and short term, including guaranteed ad hoc shifts
- Priority over agency workers to booking shifts
- A professional onsite Recruitment and Compliance Team, based at Denmark Hill and PRUH
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training as well as access to all courses on our Bank Partners Training Academy
- Revalidation support
- Electronically submitted timesheets an weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advertisement attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail. If you would like to speak to a member of our team please call 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.