We are looking for Healthcare Assistants that have a flexible attitude and are enthusiastic about providing excellent care to join the Great Ormond Street Nursing Bank!
Are you looking for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the GOSH Nursing Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Joining the GOSH Nursing Bank will give you an array of opportunities to work across different departments and with other experts in the field, gaining invaluable skills and experience. The Trust's mission is to provide world-class clinical care, pioneering new research and treatments in partnership with others for the benefit of children and young people in the UK and worldwide.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 12 months experience as a Healthcare Assistant in Acute Pediatrics
- Third year nursing student
- NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Care Certificate for Children and Young People is an advantage!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Person-centered approach to care
Becoming a member of the GOSH Nursing Bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Lines of Work, short and long term as well as Ad-Hoc shifts!
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and a dedicate GOSH Learning Portal
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
- Blue light discount!
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV. A member of our friendly recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.