We are looking for experienced Band 2 or Band 3 Healthcare Assistants that have proven and up to date experience working in the NHS.
Are you looking for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Joining the Staff Bank will give you an array of opportunities to work across different departments and our other sites, gaining invaluable skills and experience.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Healthcare Assistant
- MUST have a minimum of 6-12 months experience working in the NHS and within the past 12 months.
- NVQ in Health & Social Care, or Care Certificate is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
(Please do not apply if you do not have the required NHS experience as your application will be rejected).
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.