We are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants to join the Staffbank at Kettering General Hospital.
Are you looking for a more flexible working pattern? Then joining the KGH Staffbank might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Healthcare Assistant that are passionate about delving high quality care to our patients. Working as a Healthcare Assistant at KGH will give you opportunities to work across various departments in the trust, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience.
Required Skills and Experience;
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience in the NHS or other acute setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven experience working as a Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
- Care Certificate Qualification and advantage
- NVQ 2 in Health & Social Care desirable
Our Bank Healthcare Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- An online self-booking system that also allows you to submit timesheets electronically
- A professional onsite team to support and introduce you to various departments within Kettering General Hospital
- A dedicated recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
- Free onsite annual Mandatory Training
- A bookings team to ensure you work when and wherever you want to
To apply for this role please complete the application box below. A member of Nurse Recruitment team will contact successful candidates shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.