GOSH nursing & HCA bank are looking for experienced Health Care Assistant to work as part of the wider health care team in providing high quality and compassionate care to the child/young person and family and will carry out clinical and non-clinical duties that your manager and other registered health practitioners delegate to you, in line with relevant standards, policies and protocols as required.
We can offer fixed term assignments or regular ad hoc shifts over the coming months. Working bank at Great Ormond Street you will benefit from competitive rates of pay and weekly paydays. You will also receive training on the Trust’s EPR system and access to GOSH’s learner management platform GOLD, giving you access to a range of educational resources.
Candidates must have a Care Certificate to be considered.
Why GOSH Nursing & HCA Bank?
- Highly Competitive specialist pay rates - equivalent to Band 6 or above AfC payscale
- Access to GOSH certified training
- Weekly pay
- Ability to self-book shifts
- Multiple choice of shifts where applicable
- Supernumerary shifts to support your development
- Enrolment into the NHS pension scheme
- Priority of shifts over an agency worker, accommodating your availability
- Designated onsite Business Partners to offer support and introduce you to various departments within hospital
- A dedicated onsite recruitment team to ensure you can work as quickly as possible
- A dedicated compliance team that ensures you remain compliant to work
Applicants must hold a minimum of 6 months relevant experience in a similar NHS setting.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and attach a CV.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.