General Nurse – Band 5 – Step Down Unit (SDU) – North Middlesex NHS Hospitals NHS Trust
North Middlesex University Hospital, one of London’s busiest acute hospitals, is seeking a driven and experienced Nurse to join their highly skilled clinical team within their devoted Step Down Unit (SDU).
Despite seeing on average 2,000 patients a day, over 500 in their busy A&E department alone, North Mid prides themselves on their ability to consistently provide world-class standards of healthcare and a caring approach to every one of their patients. After being fully modernised with a £200 million investment, North Mid offer state-of-the-art facilities including an exceptional Critical Care Unit. The hospital’s impressive Step Down Unit provides exceptional care to recovering patients as they make their transition from the ICU to the general medical wards, and is absolutely essential to the efficient functioning of the hospital's critical care services.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified Nurse to provide the upmost individualised care to patients recovering from critical illnesses, and to receive guidance and teaching from some of the UK’s leading care professionals.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and an ability to remain calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff Nurses are so valuable to us, so to reward their devotion and hard-work, we offer them the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Ability to self-book and monitor shifts with online timesheet
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be with you shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.