Registered Nurse – Endoscopy
King College Staff Bank have opportunities for experienced Endoscopy Nurses to work temporary shifts.
If you are interested please respond to this advert by attaching an up to date copy of your CV and a member of our recruitment team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail; Should you have any queries please contact our Recruitment Team on 0333 577 3012, selecting opt 1 for Nursing.
Required Skills and Experience: -
- Registered Nurse
- NMC Registration
- Relevant Endoscopy experience
- A minimum of 6+ months working in the NHS or similar acute setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Ability to self-book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Revalidation support
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.