Emergency Department (ED) Nurse Band 5
North Middlesex University Hospital, one of London’s busiest acute hospitals, is seeking a driven and experienced ED nurse to join their committed and fast-paced emergency department team.
North Mid Trust sees over 2,000 patients a day and has one of the most impressive A&E departments in the UK, including a paediatric A&E, an urgent care centre, and a critical care unit. Since being fully modernised with a £200 million investment, North Mid have state-of-the-art facilities and offer endless opportunities to their clinical staff to learn and progress.
This is a superb opportunity for a qualified ED nurse to undertake a challenging role within one of London’s busiest A&E departments, which receives on average 500 patients a day. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain NHS experience in their chosen specialism and advance their career by working alongside highly qualified emergency clinicians.
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS experience in that last 3 years
- Strong clinical knowledge, good initiative, and an ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
As a thanks to all our invaluable Bank Staff nurses, we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Ability to self-book and monitor shifts with online timesheet and weekly pay system
- Opportunity to work across multiple specialities to gain invaluable experience in various specialities
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by attaching you CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.