Barts Health NHS Trust are recruiting an experienced nurse to join the dynamic emergency department team within their renowned Newham University Hospital.
Barts Trust offers a range of specialist services and state-of-the-art facilities across its five London hospitals, providing quality healthcare to over 2.5 million people. Barts Health supports some of the busiest emergency departments in the UK, caring for more that 300,000 emergency patients every year. Newham Hospital run one of the busiest acute A&E services in London, offering 24 hour emergency care provided by their expert multidisciplinary team.
This is a fantastic chance for a qualified nurse to undertake a challenging role within one of London’s leading A&E departments and work as a part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team. If you are a qualified nurse who is seeking the challenge of working in a busy Emergency Department, expanding your skills across multiple specialties, and learning from some of the best emergency clinicians in the UK, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- NMC Registration
- At least 6 months NHS and A&E experience in that last 3 years
- Robust clinical knowledge, strong initiative, and an ability to remain calm and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Honesty and integrity, and a caring patient-centred approach
Our Bank Staff Nurses are invaluable to us, so to reward their devotion and hard-work, we offer them the following benefits:
- Access to free Bank Partners Core Skills training
- Weekly salary
- Opportunity to manage shift with online timesheet
- Priority of shifts over all agency workers
- Competitive pay
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity by uploading your CV, and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Bank Partners is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.